Fibre Bundle Strength Tester
USD 157000 / 1
- Minimum Order Quantity
Shipment Delivery Time
Wooden Carton Box
- Preferred Payment Method:
Fibre Bundle Strength Tester Details
Fiber Bundle Strength Tester used to measures the tensile property of cotton and synthetic fibers in gram/tex. It measures the tensile by constant rate of loading principle.
- Samples are prepared manually in pressley clamps held in a specially designed vice to avoid fiber disturbance.
- The frame and Pendulum are equipped with sealed ball bearings to give smooth acceleration and loading.
- This instrument helps us to measure tensile properties which influence the processing performance.
- Strength measuring range: 2 to 7 kgs.
- Elongation measuring range: up to 50%.
- It gives an accurate indication of the force at break and elongation at break of a flat bundle of fibers.
- Adjustment facility in the clamping cylinder makes possible to keep correct rate of loading in terms of kg/second.